Monday: Students will sign-in to Google Classroom, and students will set up their interactive notebooks.
Google Code for class: 5th Period – tkvmra2
7th Period – c6ypan
Tuesday: Discussing the details of the Agriscience Project, which will be due at the end of the spring semester. Students will be researching topics to conduct their experiment over.
Wednesday: Students will set up their AET Record Books online. Students will need to access the following website to access their record books. A link will be on the blog and on Google Classroom.
Thursday: Assign the FFA Creed to students. What is Agriculture? Powerpoint/notes & videos.
Friday: What is Agriculture? Powerpoint/notes & videos. One item assignment will be assigned and will be due on Monday.
Thursday, August 16th:
Introductions (the Food Name Game), Remind 101 information, and class supplies.
Friday, August 17th:
Class Syllabus, classroom policies and procedures.
- Class review of Chapter 9.4.
- Test over Chapter 9.4, students will be allowed to use their notes and Google Classroom resources on the test.
Wednesday (2/7) to Friday (2/9):
- Wednesday only: Benchmark Test (English 1 & 2) from 7:55 to 11:45.
- Students will be completing notes over Chapter 10.1: Beef Cattle.
- Students will complete the Chapter 9.4 A Notes.
Tuesday (1/30) to Wednesday (1/31):
- Students will be participating in a Animal Feed Activity and finishing the Chapter 9.4 B Notes.
Thursday (2/1) to Friday (2/2):
- Students will be completing the Chapter 9.4 worksheet.
- The textbook chapters will be posted on Google Classroom.
Welcome to your brand new blog at Wonecks.net Blogs.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
For assistance, visit our comprehensive support site, check out our Edublogs User Guide guide or stop by The Edublogs Forums to chat with other edubloggers.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.